Sometimes when you upload content the thumbnail (or proxy) image that is generated is not too your liking or in some cases, Brandkit is not able to generate a thumbnail from the file (e.g. a Zip file).
In these cases (in fact for any asset) you can manually upload a JPG, PNG or Gif as your thumbnail or Proxy image. Here's how.
- Navigate to the Asset you wish to update.
- Click the Edit button.
- In the Edit modal window, scroll down to the Advanced options panel, and expand.
- Click the Replace Thumbnail button.
- The upload modal window will open, either select an Image from your computer or storage service or drag and drop a suitable image.
It should be a web compatible (JPG,PNG or GIF) RGB image at 72dpi and 1280px on it's longest side (not bigger).
- Click Upload
- Once uploaded, you can close the Edit modal window.
- Reload the page and check that your image looks right (you may need to allow a few seconds for the image to process).
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Happy branding :)