Brandkit cookies include:
- locale: User language preference in wall and Portal.
- mySelect: To remember user select preferences in Portal
- app_setting: To remember some user preferences in Portal
- brand_fm_next_session: To remember all kind of user preferences (see below).
- first_pageview: Ensure that certain parts of the code only fire on the first page view.
Other cookies that may appear on some accounts:
Enable us to provide chat support and extract usage data for support and marketing purposes in Brandkit.
Google Analytics cookies:
Enables us to extract and analyse usage metrics.
Enables us to improve general performance and responsiveness of Brandkit sites.
The brand_fm_next_session cookie
The most important cookie for us is brand_fm_next_session.
It is used to remember all these things:
- user session: Current user logged in (if any).
- remember me: To be used if user clicks on remember me checkbox.
- setting: To remember some user preferences in Portal
- return path: Path to be used to return after an action in Portal
- sort by: To remember the users Sort order selection in the Asset Grid
- background style: Whether to use opaque or transparent grid background in the Asset Grid (Admin 2)
- backgrond color: Whether to use dark or light background in the Asset Grid (Admin 2)
- grid size: Whether to use small or large grid size in the Asset Grid (Admin2)
- user view: Whether to display users in card format or as a list in the Manage User page (Admin2)
- post view: Whether to display posts in the masonry format or as a list in the Manage Posts page (Admin2)
- map hidden: Whether to show or hide the map in the Assets Grid (Admin2)