To Delete an Asset, you must Archive it first.
- Navigate to the Admin area (if not already there).
- Find the Asset you want to delete.
- Click Edit to enter the Editing mode for an asset.
- Click the Archive button to archive the Asset.
The Asset will be moved into the Archived state and will now appear only in the Archived Assets grid (you may need to reload the page to see this).
- Once in the Archived state the Delete button will appear. You can now click the Delete button - to delete the Asset.
You can Batch Archive assets that are in your in your basket (i.e. Archive the currently selected assets).
From 1st November you can also Batch Delete assets that are in your basket, provided they are first Archived. Well ask you to confirm Deletion and warn you if any of your selected assets are not yet Archived.
We encourage you to maintain your unused Assets in your Archive to support historical reporting, and reuse. Storage after all is cheap!
We recommend you only Delete duplicates and/or Assets uploaded in error.